Early Access tickets are officially on sale for Grounded Summit 2020! This two-day event in the heart of Sonoma County, convenes critical changemakers with global climate solutions. With unique networking opportunities, unparalleled dining experiences, intimate conversations with environmental leaders, exceptional wine, and a stunning location, Grounded is an unforgettable event that catalyzes collaboration and proaction for a livable planet.
Together we'll explore:
- Saving Pollinators with mycelium expert, Paul Stamets
- Youth Activism with indigenous youth leader Xiye Bastida
- A Reality Check from Satya Tripathi, Asst. Seceratary General of the United Nations
- Turning off the Toxic Tap, curated by the Rockefeller Family Fund’s Lee Wasserman
- Arctic solutions including an innovative methane capturing technology
- Energy Democracy: the history of renewable energy and how to scale quickly
And many more planet-saving solutions and leading innovators. Tickets are limited and the Early Access pricing will only last through January 20th; reserve yours today. To learn more about the summit, visit www.grounded.org/2020.